Hand-crafted keepsakes made from YOUR flowers or keepsakes!!!
Your flowers or keepsakes embedded into solid acrylic. Paperweights have a dark wood back (included), making a beautiful display piece. We are limited on what shape or size paperweight can be made, depending on the type of flowers being embedded. We also suggest letting us add greens or accent flowers, we will help you with this. These are hand-crafted, not made by machines, there may be small flaws and no two are the same. Each paperweight is very unique and special, created from your flowers or keepsakes to enjoy….”Forever In Time.”
Embedment, the placing of a flower or other items inside, or embedding, creating a custom piece for you to enjoy. We can also add in a custom nameplate for a memorial paperweight. However the nameplate will only fit in the 4″ round half dome paperweight. The nameplates can be in either silver or gold and are $7 each. (Stand is not included as it is for photograph purposes only.)
Paperweights can be made from any collectable or memento…it doesn’t have to be flowers!
Shapes, sizes and pricing listed below.
Please remember, when flowers are preserved they shrink in size, colors can darken or antique, but they are still YOUR flowers. The stand is not included as it is for photograph purposes only.
- 2 ¾” small round half dome - $30.00
- 4" medium round half dome - $40.00
- 4" oval - $40.00
- 7" large cross - $60.00
- Sphere, wood base included - $75.00
- 3” square x 1” thick - $30.00
- 3” wide x 5” high x 1” thick - $40.00
- 4” cross (3 different styles) - $40.00 (made from pieces and petals)
- 4” insects - $30.00 (bee, butterfly, dragonfly, ladybug)(made from pieces and petals)
- 2 ½” trinket box with lid - $40.00 (made from pieces and petals)
- Floral preservation is included in the price.
- Wood base is included on paperweights
- There are many different options with the acrylic pieces. Because the flowers have to be preserved first, I’d suggest sending as many flowers as you would like, I don’t charge per flower. Then once they are preserved I will be able to make suggestions as to what shape and size will work best.